Friday, November 20, 2009

Media Science Solid Ink Canada If I’m Interested In Music And Entertainment But I Want To Make Sure I Have A Job.?

If I'm interested in music and entertainment but I want to make sure I have a job.? - media science solid ink canada

I do not want to get a master's or doctoral degree or unemployed, I have found a growing interest in the music / entertainment. I am learning to use a plate, other instruments and sing. However, they also want a job. What can I do, I am faced with a major media relations in political science and communication /. One, because I and the others, because I sure that I want to cover some do not work with my second major work.

I do not have a solid plan, but I think I should get a book to take seriously and do things on the side of the music, but how are you? Im so nervous.

School starts soon and I do not have a solid plan, only interns and volunteers, and classes. But no !!!!! Real Plan

Help the poor second year ... I have only one year before the end of an important ...
= (

No comments:

Post a Comment