Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rules For Frustration Game How Should I Play My Board Game?

How should I play my board game? - rules for frustration game

This is a person who answered my previous question, he said ..

a spin-off venture. Take a piece of brown paper and draw a map of the United States can (that is in the western Kansas). Then divide the card into the territories, but the area is not Shure (I would split into a state the size of the Mississippi in 4 or 5 regions). I would like to add some new rules about the Civil War, but they are optional. If a teacher, what about education, they say, shows the frustration of the slow movement of troops in a time before motor vehicles (with the exception of trains, which should be included, but with much farther to the north).

So, how should I play? You must include an educational purpose, the Peices and a cube.

1 comment:

ThrowinT... said...

Are you high? Is this a question?

Post a Comment