Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Net Jet Problems Should You Blame Bush To All Your Problems?

Should you blame Bush to all your problems? - net jet problems

I think after 9 / 11, the president has no choice but to drag the war. Any president would. Of course, the war in Iraq, the Americans bleed to death really. But you have a choice, made after the World Trade Center on the ground. I saw how it happened. Let me say that another plane hit the other tower. I am not an American, but I look with fear, helpless victims of the aid, while around the smoke around them. (Thanks to CNN.) It was really an undeclared war. So, if you become President, what do you think? Advertises about your business, is different. Americans live. She took a bar of chocolate. But then, how many millions of people who have proven "Milky Way". Only a few. What I see is that you their money, rather than relying on your credit card should be saved. Well, what then. They are the biggest consumers, and consumers, but poorer in net savings. This is not the problem with Bush. It is their problem, not the fault of the President.

No comments:

Post a Comment