Sunday, December 13, 2009

Vag Hair Removal Does This Sound Like Herpes?

Does this sound like Herpes? - vag hair removal

Ok, I finally know that I was not really until you get to a doctor. But now I'm scared as hell now.

Now, a month and a half, I realized that I was itching it. I looked at my genitals with a hand mirror and noticed a pile of dry skin. I thought it was because I can create my Veet hair removal cream left too long for a few days earlier, the irritation.

Itching and dryness of the skin has never disappeared. The areas around the anus and lips VAG began to blush.

I thought I was rubbing, so I purchased a cream and that helped a lot.

I stayed with for 2 weeks. Now my lips are super itchy and burns. I have no plans that I can only say that a small red itchy. And every time I scratch next irititates. It seems that the skin or something.

I have no fever or anything. My last partner is a dentist, and he said he had checked for that frequency. He says he has nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment