Saturday, January 16, 2010

Best Hdd Camcorder Under 400 What Is My Best Choice For A Camcorder?

What is my best choice for a camcorder? - best hdd camcorder under 400

I am looking for a good camera for about $ 250 or less (if they pay a difference of $ 300 to $ 250 $ 300 ill). I want a HDD camcorder connection, I would like your own built-in hard drive. I would not mind that on an SD card, 32GB if you could, but I actually prefer with built-in hard drive. I looked at Sony, and they look great, and the fact that they are $ 400, goes far beyond my limits. Thank you all for help.

1 comment:

BPSfresh... said...

Well, when you are with the flash memory is not the Sony DCR-SX41 has 8 GB of flash memory and add-ons using SD cards. It is a good price for the camera perhaps $ 275 - $ 300, you saw the last time? But it's nice, small, it [is well adapted to the hand], and is usually a cute little camera

Post a Comment