Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hand-foot-and-mouth Disease More Condition_symptoms Can You Just Have Hand Foot And Mouth Disease In The Mouth?

Can you just have hand foot and mouth disease in the mouth? - hand-foot-and-mouth disease more condition_symptoms

I was just with the disease and foot and mouth disease is diagnosed. But I realized that I had symptoms, there are 5 days, these items were already in the mouth. However, should in my hands and feet. I have no fever. So I ask, is, do you really think that your feet and hands and mouth, except that in my mouth?

2 comments:

debbidot... said...

Yes you can.

Most people I know get their children back, and yes, you can only have in your mouth.
or only in the hands / feet /
Your chance.
not fun.
feel better

debbidot... said...

Yes you can.

Most people I know get their children back, and yes, you can only have in your mouth.
or only in the hands / feet /
Your chance.
not fun.
feel better

Post a Comment