Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sympathy Words Phrases What Are Words That Have Helped You Deal With The Hardships In Your Life?

What are words that have helped you deal with the hardships in your life? - sympathy words phrases

For many reasons, I am desperate to be alone, but at the same time, I want someone to talk to me for help, and I understand, if only slightly. I ask you, the last man on earth, I think to ask because I ran out of family and friends come to when you say, someone please, words of encouragement to someone who desperately need?

I will do my best to make the positive of the time, but you can not be as good as any other, and ultimately does not improve. In fact, I feel worse than I am in a very long time. I think I'm too young to lose faith in his luck. I feel trapped, I wonder if anyone has any words of his own personal experience, or just sympathy, because, as you can see, this is the last place where you can find them.

I do not talk about my problems, because if anything, I need room to breathe it all. You can answer my question without basic information feel much of which I am so, my question is (again): What are wORDS have helped those with difficulties in life to cope?

It can be anything, a sentence that someone can teach them a lesson. I do not care if it is a cliché, or if it seems too good to be true. I just need to promote, and share something good in my head for some time. I had a lot of them for me, but I need to know that someone believes in the good things that I dared to join them. Thank you, yes, those of you who read this and take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment