Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kingston Sd Memory Card Unable To Dowload Music Onto Kingston Micro SD Memory Card?

Unable to dowload music onto Kingston micro SD memory card? - kingston sd memory card

I bought a micro SD memory card with adapter Kingston store music regularly inorder 8600th game in my LG VX I formatted the card in the phone, then use the adapter to insert the card into my computer. The card is in both the workplace and Windows Media Player. I tried to sync the songs with the Windows Media Player, but when I do, and click on "Sync" message that says "Windows Media Player can not find the file. When you get to play, burn, or sync element, try the library may, the question about a file that has been moved, renamed or deleted. "When I try to click and drag the music files on the card, another message appears:" This disk is write protected. the write protection or use another disk removal. "How can I find these songs on the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment