Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bare Bottom Blog Word Count Question: WTF?

Word Count Question: WTF? - bare bottom blog

Thus, usually read blogs and websites about the number of words in the novels. There are many people who know what the hell are you talking about. You may know somebody in the publishing and write a blog Star Smartass try to show their talents. Recently I read one, stating that based Microsoft Word with the word count to around 20,000 words in place and can benefit errorneous. Um ... Sorry, but a word in Word will be recorded in the lower right corner of the 1 word. I'm typing in Times New Roman, double spaced, sometimes all, sometimes I leave a single space, because I prefer the look (I know, is neurotic, but bare with me), I'm editing, double-spaced, of course. So it seemsTimes New Roman, tell a person word count 20,000 words, what is, and change the font size to 12 so that the new double-spacing Courier and number of someone the right words. Well, I have tried this and there was no difference in the number of words. I'm currently 59,000 words and expect the novel to get around 75,000 to 80,000, when I'm done. Please someone who knows what they are talking, someone, preferably within the publishing industry and has been published. If this is the strange thing is certain, someone may know me an estimate of my actual number of words, they say that my novel is Times New Roman font size 11, single spaced, justified. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment