Friday, February 12, 2010

Hard To Find Scholarship Drawings Why Can't I Find A Scholarship?

Why can't I find a scholarship? - hard to find scholarship drawings

I already have high school graduation as Valedictorian. But I have no money for college. The deadline was already passed by the University, accepted. The scholarship in Louisiana TOPS requires a minimum act score 20 or more. I'm on a stick 18 and the deadline is 1 July. The next date for the ACT test is 13 June.

I had it almost to the law. No matter how I trained, I finished with the same result on three occasions.

I was forced by my mother to look for scholarships online. I applied for 3 important and was rejected. I was so depressed that I just stopped. I've been on Fastweb, scholarships.com, ZinCh, and all other places that we go so to raise funds. I tried all kinds orf only to get results that are not eligible. For example, a scholarship, you must:

A grade point average of 3.00 or higher - check. Mine is 3.96.
Results Act of 28 or higher - Are you kidding?

And I am sure that my score is determined, only 18 when I started the search. Otherwise, I have nothing but drawings Annd essay contest. Every day my mother asked me: "Have you applied for the money?" It makes me angry because it's the first thing I Askes when he comes home from work to home and I can not even talk about it without being punished . you know how difficult it is to sit for hours in front of a screen and found nothing. I believe that my ranking is important.

Unless you are in the army, IDebts are in both. Sorry for the long message, but it's frustrating.

3 comments:

Curious_... said...

Go to .. www.studentawards.com You need to a survey and we will refer tons of scholarships to be able to receive. But hurry, because time flies.

Gwen said...

Chris, a friend of mine was in school me valuable information about the grants here.
Good luck

Kenneth said...

Yes, it is trying hard to find scholarships and so on-line. The problem is, in places such as Fastweb, etc. are the national Web sites, it is unfair competition with the whole country and even around the world for the ceremony - the possibilities of even 1 price for a site Fastweb is very low.

I am very surprised that he was a 18-score on the ACT yet graduated as Valedictorian. 23/150 I graduated and made a 23 my first time if you can before the deadline, I'd say go for it, but you can not, which is a problem.

Ok, although the number ... have completed FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov? This is the basis for any kind of support the federal government in the case of grants or loans.

DoAs long line of science, but concentrate on the premises. To provide financial support for college, you want to go and talk to them. Tell them your situation, I say, you're a farewell address, etc.. ask about any scholarships or grants that have come into force. The first thing I ask is if you complete the FAFSA, so if you are not yet sure that before you do anything.

That is about all you can do is. Most people in the school, apply for scholarships through their lawyers, and most if not all atleast get 1, so I am very surprised to have no money for college. But just to take my advice and you are in school in no time!

Post a Comment