Monday, February 22, 2010

Why Do You Get Msn Bots Why Doesn't Yahoo Do Anything Substantive About All The Commercial "bots" In Messenger Chatrooms

Why doesn't yahoo do anything substantive about all the commercial "bots" in messenger chatrooms - why do you get msn bots

Each chat room in the local areas or Older strangled with bots, if you go do not believe me, count, and a girl of 22 years in Las Vegas in an area of Kentucky. This is for people who are inexcusable as intelligent as humans should be from Yahoo. If a clown like me can not recognize, and that they might not want to do something. When necessary, I will be voting with my wallet, move, like all good capitalists, and all my msn contacts, where you pay a small fee, or to verify their identity with them as a real person. Dam, I hate to see y'all used to this shit. Or is the real reason why Yahoo is behind all these commercial interests. Yahoo has yet to generate a personal interest in one of these computersof robots that are trying to access their web sites, chat rooms, or are they? That is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment