Friday, February 5, 2010

Pokemon Laptop For Sale How Do I Play Pokemon Platinum (English Version) On My Laptop/computer?

How do I play Pokemon Platinum (English Version) on my laptop/computer? - pokemon laptop for sale

I'm fairly new everything. I've never played Pokemon games since the days of the three legendary dogs (Entei, Suicune, Raikou). Can someone please tell me step by step instructions on how to play Pokemon Platinum on my laptop.

I only know that I need to get a ROM emulator or in experience, I believe. But I do not know how.


Ten points for best help!

4 comments:

hoopla said...

1. Google Search: No $ gba download, but if you're a Mac user, the search for DeSmuME are
2. Go to download ROM Web:
-romulation.net
-rome-freaks.net
-ndsr.net
3. Find and download the game ROM
4. Unrar and / or uncompress the game download
5. Play Game!

I hope that helped.

Benjamin C said...

Proceed with the implementation of the No $ GBA DS emulator Google

After Google download roms DS and when you reach the Web page to download the ROM of your choice.

is probably some sort of removal tool for download. ExtractNow only Google, a free removal tool, download and install.

After all reached the download, extract, then open the emulator and download the rom

do not bound on any website cuz i got my answer to talk about the last time that I

PhoeniX said...

1.Download NO & GBA emulator or my fav player NDSROM
Pokemon Platinum 2.Download
3. Open the file or folder Players emulation NDSROM NO $ GBA Emulator
4.Run emulator (which looks like a triangle)
Pokemon Platinum ROM 5.Open
6.play and fun

Survey Monkey said...

Do not think you can play on your computer - maybe you can? What I'm not helping ... Uh, just Google it, and should accordingly

Post a Comment