Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Excedrin Migraine Ireland What Effect Would Excedrin Migraine Daily Have On My Body? Should I Stop?

What effect would Excedrin Migraine Daily have on my Body? Should I stop? - excedrin migraine ireland

Every day before school to go, with two Excedrin Migraine, due to the fact that I get a headache almost every day. I had studied them from a doctor and tests, MRI, etc.. We have found nothing to cause headaches, other allergies (which I'm sure, because I have other symptoms) .. But if you do), allergy medications per day (without a prescription has a headache does not disappear. So in the last two years or so I was a day less than two Excedrin Migraine. Is that bad? Should I quit? What impact will this have on my body?

6 comments:

jo jo said...

Information from Drugs.com Excedrin

jillymac... said...

I do not know, but I take each day considered, so hopefully nothing!

BaFfler said...

It is a new element in the treatment of migraine:
http://www.neurologyreviews.com/feb04/nr ...

dbgyog said...

We treated 15 to 20 cases.
There is no medicine for H, A and O. Migraine is not just this, but for almost all painful diseases. Therefore, it becomes chronic.
, Acidity excessive wind, cold, heat, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation;
The blocking of the flow of vital energy are their causes. None of them can be treated with medication. Our 100% success in treating migraine & H / A confirms it.
Acupuncture is the best treatment. I do a lot with Yog and natural healing, but how can you manage pl see.
Avoid late sleeping if possible, out of date, pungent, bitter, baked goods and alcohol.
Contribute sweets, sweet fruits, milk, rice and good sleep is.
But try a herbal remedy, add two drops of juice from the leaves of the leg in opposite nostril if pains and both nostrils indicate if full H / A relief. Betel leaf helps but it isvery strong.

Source (s):
SHREE SWASTHYAYOG Treatment, Education & RESEARCH INSTITUTE
HR - 19 Jhulelal Society, Sector - 2 / E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, India.

maddiele... said...

Yes, this could be very bad for you. I usually take 2 in the morning because of severe headache (I have a Bell's palsy, and painful) still. However, this causes a lot of stomach problems! Well, if I (which is not often) happens I get the shakes and I feel sick! Please, if you can, so they receive as soon as possible! Thank you!

maddiele... said...

Yes, this could be very bad for you. I usually take 2 in the morning because of severe headache (I have a Bell's palsy, and painful) still. However, this causes a lot of stomach problems! Well, if I (which is not often) happens I get the shakes and I feel sick! Please, if you can, so they receive as soon as possible! Thank you!

Post a Comment