Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Does A Floating Bed Mean In A Dream What Does My Dream Mean?

What does my dream mean? - what does a floating bed mean in a dream

Ok, so I'm 12 years old.
I had a very strange dream, and cried again when I had the complainant dream.well had a room brothers.this with 3 new shares is my dream:

Well, I have room for me and my hair smaller.and double bed.well my bed starts to float and the nature of the fleet, while perpendicular to inanimate objects in my bed. Then begins to hover around the bed.

BTW: It is dark, with only a glimmer in my dream.i had this dream all the time, although I do not know when I started with.

but I remember when I stopped.

I lived in Florida when I was dream.i was 9 when I stopped to Georgia passed.thats cuz my father than I have.

What does this dream?

2 comments:

skittles... said...

Sory about his father, the strange dream ... Here is a source that can help you dream about:

coffee.t... said...

Morning. I'm sorry that your father is dead. If you had the dream, when I lived in Florida and in Georgia today and the dream was away.Maybe she wanted a room for himself and not share with his brothers and his dream was a way true.When why he settled in Georgia You have your own room. If so, which is probably why stop with the dream.

Post a Comment